Friday, April 30, 2010

Big Day and a Guest

Today is MY BIRTHDAY!
So far it's been the best birthday ever!

Cycle Guy got up early and made lunches for the kids and then they brought gifts and cake into my room for breakfast.

Fashionista made me the coolest "business cards" My title is "Best Mom Ever" and there are flowers and cyclists on it. Perfect.

And Cycle Guy himself made yes made me a bracelet out of bike chains!!!

I'm loved!

Now, he and I are off to the city for Dim Sum, REI, and bookstores!

And...

Today is a special day for another reason. Remember JoLyn from a year of happy and The Blog Cafe? She is my sister and I am a guest blogger at her place today. Click here to read about tulips and immodest ice cream cones.I hope you have as great a day as I'm having!!!

Love, Jenny

11 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday! Many, many more and God bless!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

Happy Birthday! You ARE the "best mom ever!" I hope the rest of your day is wonderful. I'd love to see what the bike chain bracelet looks like.

Dawn said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, dear Jenny, and I love you too! (the word today is cantan - I guess it means a can of tanning lotion or someone can't spell 'cancan!')

everydayMOM said...

Happy Birthday, my bloggy friend! I had intended to remember and then a little thing called Florida got in my way! I hope you have a wonderful day! You deserve it!

Mike J said...

Wait, yesterday was your birthday?

Rogers said...

I hope you had a great birthday, birthday-buddy!! Looks like you have lots of love in your family :D

JoLyn said...

Happy b-day, sista! Hope it was a wonderful one! Thanks for sharing ice cream and tulips at my house!

Tracy said...

Hope you've been having a wonderful birthday weekend, Jenny... A bracelet of bicycle chains...genial!:o) Enjoy your celebrating! ((HUGS))

SE'LAH... said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Two of my family members share this day with you.

one love.

Joy For Your Journey said...

Cake in bed for breakfast?! That sounds like a great way to start that day. I hope the rest of the days was great as well. Happy Belated Birthday

Twisted Fencepost said...

Oh no, I'm late! Happy belated Birthday! I hope it was happy all day!
I'd like to see that bracelet!