Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Won!

On June 16 I wrote a post about... of all things... Throwing up. It was disgusting and fun. I wrote it for a contest put on by Tanielle at The Polka Dot Daisy.

Guess what? I WON! ! ! !

And when you win a contest at The Polka Dot Daisy, you are a real winner, check out the goods: The first thing I saw when I opened the box: Jenny, couldn't resist the barf!
Look at those daisies... I think they have polka dots!Boy, when Tanielle fills a bag, she really fills a bag!
Goods for pampering, 13 going on 30 (great movie!)
Cookies (my favorite kind of treat!)
And the cutest possible reminders to:
Scatter Sunshine
and
Live, Love, Laugh
And, of course, some fake barf to really gross out my kids!

Thanks Tanielle!

2 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

congratulations Jenny. I remember reading that one. I will agree it was disgusting...and fun. That has got to make you feel good.

Tanielle said...

Glad you enjoyed it! I loved the barf, and knew you and your family would appreciate it!:-)