Isn't it those little unimportant things that make all the difference anyway?
I've been tagged.
I don't remember how I found her but I love everydayMOM. Go here. She is a fantastic writer and wonderful mother of 3.2 children (of course that number will change over the next 6-7 months!) everydayMOM tagged me.
The game goes as follows:
* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along
Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy
1. Being able to wear my contact lenses after 2 weeks of severe allergies. (Thank you rain!)
2. Sunshine. (Yeah, I'm a contradiction to the core.)
3. Surprise cleaning done by a child.
4. Climbing a hill (any size) on my bike without stopping or dying.
5. Food (I know that seems pretty important. But not when it comes to the content and amounts that I wish for.)
6. My kids wanting to spend time with me. (and liking it)
What makes you happy?
Romper Bomper Stomper Boo, Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me Do, Have all my friends had fun at play? I see:
What? It's like a bakers dozen! Seven for the price of six!
And for an extra special treat... Dawn! (Hi Mom! Since you don't have a blog, will you please put yours in the comments?)
I can't wait to find out what little things make a difference for you!